Saturday, October 30, 2010

2010 Haunt Reviews: Decimation

Decimation
I-25 and County Line Road
Centennial, CO

Decimation is another first-year haunt, and they're off to a strong start. It's a lot more brutal and rough than many of the others, featuring the most extreme gore of any haunt I've seen this year other than (maybe) City of the Dead. They still have some kinks to work out, and I hope that they find a better space (currently, it's in a mall building), but it's a solid experience as it stands, with a few surprising elements that I haven't come across before (there's a particularly interesting hallway, and a really cool costume effect right at the end). It's a little short, though. Recommended with some reservations, and I expect even better from them next year.

7/10

No comments: