Thursday, November 13, 2008

In the Beginning

Welcome, welcome, and etc.

This is my. . . miscellaneous online place to put words and pictures, also known as my MOPtPWaP (I don't want to say the B word). Don't worry if you find that acronym to be awkward and impossible to remember; I don't intend to ever use it again.

I've been contemplating of starting one of these for a while, and I finally stumbled across a good reason when I started uploading old Movie Saturday videos to Vimeo. They have an upload limit for free accounts that only allows me to upload 3 to 4 videos a week. In order to keep myself interested in the process over the month and a half that it will take, I decided to start writing down my memories of each one as I upload it. Then I figured, hell, if I'm going to write it down, I may as well put it somewhere that people can read it.

So one thing led to another and here we are. I have no real plan for what I'm going to do with this blo- er, miscellaneous online thing, but I can pretty much guarantee that everyone who stumbles upon this will find something interesting (eventually, anyway), and no one will find everything interesting.

That's the preamble done with - stay tuned for the first installment of Movie Saturday Memories (name subject to change), coming your way this very night.

No comments: