Sunday, July 27, 2014

A spin-off!

If you're here looking for anything relating to The Drowned Man or, in the future, any other similar things, I'd like to direct you here:

Shutters Open

I've written so much on the subject that it seems kind of strange to keep it all here, mixed in with old ramblings and the occasional bit of news, all decorated with a theme that doesn't really have any connection to it.  So I'm spinning all of that material off to its own home.  This blog will remain, in case I ever have anything else I feel like posting on it, but immersive theatre stuff can now be found at the tumblr above.  For instance, my final show recap, for the final show, #33, is already there.  And when I finally get the revised LEGO Temple Studios completed, that's where you'll find it.


No comments: